Operation document park

Are you a lawyer in HONG KONG?

Documents needed for an application for temporary or permanent residence status can be retained in a lawyer’s office in Canada free of charge. If when departure occurs, the Canadian law office will already have your key documents. Get your police certificates, proof of education, life documents (birth and marriage certificates) while you can, and send these to a lawyer in Canada. E-mail "[email protected]" and we will have a canadian lawyer e-mail you directly.

To volunteer, if you are a canadian immigration lawyer, e-mail "[email protected]".

Note: This is a centralized site, whose sole purpose is to connect a Hong Kong lawyer with a lawyer in Canada. After sending e-mail that will connect the two lawyers, we destroy all e-mail. No record is retained.

All Canadian lawyers are volunteering and there is no fee or charge for Operation Document Park.

This website is designed and run by Richard Kurland, lawyer and policy analyst.

© Lexbase 2021. All rights reserved.

( Made with Carrd )